Why sign up with Velolet?
- If you already have existing rentals and want to increase your exposure.
- You don't have existing rentals but want to expand your business and earn income from demo fleets.
What services can I offer on Velolet?
- Bike rentals
- Wheel/Wetsuit rentals
- We also give you options to setup additional items for your customers to add to their rentals (bike bags, pedal installation, minor seat adjustments)
How much does it cost to use Velolet for bike shops?
- Zero cost to set up.
- Fee's only occur when you've received a rental.
How do I register?
- After registration, Click on the "Apply Now" button on the right side of this page.
- Create an account.
- Fill out the necessary details.
- Submit your Request for Approval. You will be notified of your approval by email
- Go back to your Profile, update your settings, add additional services and either add/edit your inventory or contact us about our import bikes process and we'll send you a spreadsheet to fill out.
Velolet charges Bike Shops a service fee, deducted from your Rental income statement, on any income directed towards the listers.